With two daily departures, you’ll have twice the opportunity to see the waterfalls, geysers and historical sites of the beautiful Golden Circle region, even when your time is limited.
This abridged version of the Golden Circle tour, with a duration of 5½ hours, is ideal for early morning arrivals and those with a busy travel schedule, providing an excellent overview of Iceland’s two most famous natural wonders, the Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area, plus the beautifully expansive and historically significant Þingvellir National Park. Tour price includes admission to the Geysir Multimedia Museum, if time permits.
- Includes bus transportation, guidance in English and entrance to Geysir Museum
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here. If your pick up has not arrived 20 minutes after the pick up starts, please call +354 580 5400.
- Operated year round; approximate duration 6 hours
- Online offer only
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.