Two of Iceland’s most famous and popular destinations – and many would say “must see” destinations – The Golden Circle, and the Blue Lagoon!
First, you’ll hit the Golden Circle, including three of Iceland’s most beautiful and stunning locales. The day starts with visit to Þingvellir National Park, a place of amazing natural beauty where the land has been torn apart by the separation of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates. This UNESCO World Heritage site is home to the largest freshwater lake in Iceland and is the beating heart of Icelandic pride as the birthplace of the oldest parliament in the world, dating back to the year 930.
Next is Geysir park to witness its bubbling and steaming geothermal springs including Strokkur Geyser, where the ground trembles and almost without warning, the geyser erupts spectacularly to heights of 35 meters. Then you continue to the magnificent and majestic Golden Waterfall, or as it’s known locally, Gullfoss. As water melts from the second largest glacier in Iceland, Langjökull, it reaches Gullfoss where it falls 32 meters down into a canyon with a thunderous roar. An amazing site and favorite of visitors.
You’ll then cap off your day of adventure with a visit to the Blue Lagoon, where warm, mineral rich waters offer a unique and first-hand experience of Iceland's plentiful geothermal springs. Its a perfect way to relax and reflect upon the natural beauty of this island and is a must see when traveling to Iceland.
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon and all sights of the Golden Circle
- A 30-minute break at the transfer terminal, between the Golden Circle tour and visit to the Blue Lagoon
- Silica mud mask, use of towel and first drink of your choice at the Blue Lagoon
- Local and knowledgeable guide
- Free Wi-Fi and USB charger at each seat on board
- A touch-screen tablet including an "In Bus Audio Guide" available in 10 languages, including Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. Be sure to bring your own headphones so you can avoid having to purchase them on board.
- Online offer only
- Tour duration: Approximately 11-12 hours
- Minimum age: Two (2) years old
- Have your voucher ready, either in digital or printed form, at your transfer pick-up point.
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included with this tour: Lunch and/or other refreshments; swimsuit for the Blue Lagoon
- Tour operated by Reykjavík Sightseeing
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.