Scheduled bus transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik! Airport Direct operates 24/7, 365 days a year with a schedule aligned with every flight. Round-trips start at $59 per person.
Upon arrival at Keflavik International Airport, you'll find the Airport Direct service desk in the arrivals hall. Travel time from Keflavik International Airport to Reykjavik Terminal at Skogarhlid 10, 105 Reykjavik, will be less then 45 minutes, including one stop at Hamraborg on the way. A further connection to your accommodation or its nearest bus stop is included.
Depart to Keflavik International from the Reykjavik Terminal at Skogarhlid 10, 105 Reykjavik, or utilize the pick-up from your hotel or nearest bus stop which begins 30 minutes before advertised departure time. Please be ready outside your accommodation or nearest bus stop and look for a bright green SmartBus.
Reykjavik Terminal is open 24 hrs a day, every day of the year.
The duration from Reykjavik Terminal to Keflavik International Airport is less then 45 minutes.
- Online offer only.
- Airport Direct picks up and drops off passengers at designated stops authorized by the City of Reykjavík, as well as select hotels and guesthouses throughout the city. Please review the full list for current information. Drop-offs and pick-ups are not available from private homes or any accommodations outside Reykjavík.
- Pick-ups for transfers to Keflavík Airport begin 30 minutes before scheduled tour departure outside the main entrance of your hotel, or your designated stop.
- Baggage: One 50 lb. (23 kg) bag, one carry-on and one personal item are included. Additional baggage is allowed for a small fee. To make appropriate arrangements, please e-mail email@example.com or call their main office +354 497-8000 before your arrival.
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts.
- Tour operated by Airport Direct.
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.