Terms and Conditions for Icelandair Travel Credit Vouchers issued due to 737 MAX schedule
Please note that the Travel Credit Voucher applies to all unflown flights for all passengers within the booking. After receiving the Travel Credit Voucher, your tickets are voided, and you will no longer hold a ticket for the remaining part of your travels.
All Travel Credit Vouchers issued due to Boeing 737 MAX schedule:
- are valid for booking up to 3 years from the date of issue, and for travel up to 1 year from booking.
- are equal to the amount previously spent on the fare, fuel surcharge, and airport taxes, including extra services purchased.
- are valid as payment for all Icelandair flights on our website or via the Icelandair app.
- are valid as payment for taxes and other fees.
- are non-refundable, non-returnable, and have no monetary value.
- are non-negotiable and cannot be extended.
- can only be used for services as per description on the voucher.
- may not be sold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- are void if used for commercial or promotional purposes, purchased, sold, advertised for sale or bartered.
- are valid in any of our accepted currencies. If redeemed on a currency other than the currency that the voucher was issued in, the conversion rate is based off the date the Travel Credit Voucher was issued.
The Icelandair Travel Credit Voucher is a form of refund for services not rendered. By accepting a Travel Credit Voucher as a form of refund you agree that the Travel Credit Voucher is a valid form of reimbursement and that the related card transaction will no longer be open for disputes. The conditions listed above must all be met in order to be eligible to receive a Travel Credit Voucher.
Except where prohibited by law, Icelandair reserves the right to refuse, void, cancel or hold for review any Travel Credit Voucher issued where a dispute has been filed or in connection with a violation of these terms and conditions.